Free LITE version of Hvybones Granular Pads to try before you buy!
Features in LITE v1.0:
- 1 Major key patch "Hills" spanning 2 octaves
- 1 Minor key patch "Waiting Room" spanning 2 octaves
- 1 Open patch "Chilled" spanning 5 octaves; this can be played as single notes or as traditional pad chords
- Cutoff knob to control lowpass filter amount
- Resonance knob to control lowpass filter resonance
Shimmer knob to add a larger-than-life reverb to the mix (with additional octave harmonics)
- Tube Saturation knob to add a gritty distortion
- Chorus knob to control the amount of stereo presence
- 52 MB of content (24bit/48kHz)
- Requires full-version Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
Matt Dewson (Hvybones) is an ambient artist based in Perth, Australia known for his unusual atmospheric albums featuring analog synth and electric guitar run through a multitude of granular pedal effects including reverbs, delays, shimmers, distortions, loopers, & more. His sound is mystical, euphoric, and artistic. Now you too can use these rich soundscapes in your tracks.
i as surely looking forward to using the package for teaching