Features in v2.0:
- 44 orchestral patches crafted in the 16-bit video game style
- 7 multis featuring useful large combos of patches
- BitCrusher knob to down-sample each instrument to your liking
- Reverb knob to give your instrument a lush sound
- Chorus knob to fatten your instrument from Mono to Stereo
- Delay Amount knob to control how much delay is applied
- Delay 32nds to control how many 32nd notes worth of tempo-synced delay to add to your instrument
- Vibrato control with the Mod Wheel
- Legato scripting on solo patches
- 2.18 GB download file size.
- Requires full-version Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm using the samples for a few days now, but already had a lot of fun with them! I really like the square synth (Super Mario!), BB strings, BB drum kit and BB bass. The MULTIS are also very good and well balanced. I can recommend this to every video game music lover.
I got this along with the Monster Sanctuary Toolkit for a fantastic price. I just started to get into game music about 6 months ago, as my prior experience has been in film music, and really wanted some out of the box sounds for 16-bit game music. The pack gives me what I need without having to spend time creating my own sounds. Excellent library and Steven is such a giving person and incredible resource, so glad to give him some my money, since he gives so much of his knowledge for free.
It sounds good and is very useful!
Great toolkit with an easy to use interface. There is everything you need for this retro-gaming-style and it's still compatible with modern sounding libraries. Nice!
Easy to use, and has a wide variety of instruments to chose from. It is very easy to capture and create a classic video game sound!!