Free LITE version of Monster Sanctuary Toolkit to try before you buy!
Features in LITE v1.0:
- 2 electronic patches crafted in the 16-bit video game style: Choir Pad Poly and Synth Brass Lead
- BitCrusher knob to down-sample each instrument to your liking
- Reverb knob to give your instrument a lush sound
- Chorus knob to fatten your instrument from Mono to Stereo
- Delay Amount knob to control how much delay is applied
- Delay 32nds to control how many 32nd notes worth of tempo-synced delay to add to your instrument
- Vibrato control with the Mod Wheel
214 MB download file size.
- Requires full-version Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
The great thing about Simple Samples Audio sound libraries is that they can be used in a variety of contexts. Monster Sanctuary Toolkit is no exception.
I often find myself using these sounds for various hip hop and R&B tracks. In addition, they are great sounds for any video game (of course) or film cues that need that retro Nintendo vibe.
I highly recommend any composer or music producer to purchase the Monster Sanctuary Toolkit!
This package has good ethnic sounds starting with bells and soft synthesis.